Pixels on the Brain Pixels on the Brain

Yeah.

This is like warioware games... except warioware doesn't suck.

Salty Swamp Salty Swamp

Haha

That was funny.
I loved the Banjo Kazooie music, that was one of my favorite games :D
Good job, make more pleeeaase!

Blordow responds:

I will be making more :O

!!!jump Around!!! Iv !!!jump Around!!! Iv

Yeah whatever

Okay I'll make a 5 second flash with Tom or Wade's picture and I'll get on the front page.

GoldenClock responds:

No you won't, because you're a homosexual.

Spider-Man Animated Short Spider-Man Animated Short

Good art.

It was good art, but there was way too much tweening. Make more body movement next time around.

The Big Menace The Big Menace

lol

Man this was so bad. I turned it off at the dragon part also. Sorry, but do better next time... or try

Anax responds:

thanks for tips

Fantastic Realm Chapter 2 Fantastic Realm Chapter 2

This reminds me of Zelda.. and that's a good thing

Man! Great job! This is awesome. It reminds me of The Legend of Zelda series. Honestly, I think they should make a game of this. That would be freakin cool if it happened. I love this series, keep up the good work!

MMZ - The Last Cataclysm MMZ - The Last Cataclysm

AWESOME

That was freakin awesome. Great graphics, great work with sprites, great voice acting. It was incredible. I wish I could animate like that. And by the way, where'd you get those megaman sounds like when he shoots the gun and stuff like that?

Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

Funny Situations?

It had good animations, but it doesn't live up to its name. The 'situations' weren't that funny at all. and your accent is funny :-]

Red Diamond Dragon Club Red Diamond Dragon Club

Wow...

EscaflowneAngel. The person that I believe is below this. You're an idiot. This was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. And I think he meant to spell 'play' wrong. Now YOU go fuck a camel.

Weaponmaster Reborn 1.1 Weaponmaster Reborn 1.1

GREAT

That was awesome. Great music, great animation. 5! This is one of the best I've seen in a while.